Our COVID-19 Policy
Our offices are now open and following all Massachusetts COVID-19 Mandates.
In these uncertain times, your safety is our utmost concern. You may be hesitant to seek medical care, but rest assured that we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
- Per Massachusetts state mandate face coverings are required in all healthcare facilities, and all of our offices are requiring patients to wear a mask at all times while in our offices.
- Patients with a recent COVID-19 infection must wait at least 14 days, or until symptoms have resolved, before being seen in our offices. If you are encountering a GI issue please contact our office for Telemedicine availability or to speak with your provider.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times regardless of vaccination status.
- All staff members have been advised to remain home if they are not feeling well to minimize infection to both our patients and staff members.
- All of our office locations follow all Massachusetts required mandates.
- Each exam room is cleaned before and after every patient. In addition, we clean all of our public areas throughout the day and are minimizing traffic in those areas.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer will be available in each of our reception areas and though out the office in all patient areas.
- COVID-19 and masking posters are posted through out each of our offices reminding all to social distance and mask up.