At Gastrointestinal Specialists our goal is to offer state of the art medical care in a warm and caring environment for our patients. We specialize in gastroenterology and liver disease. Our doctors are all Board Certified and are proficient in all gastrointestinal procedures. We also specialize in colon cancer screening.
Commonwealth Endoscopy Center is another added feature that we offer our patients, as it is a freestanding ambulatory surgical center specializing in endoscopy. This offers our patients a convenient, yet equally sophisticated, alternative to the hospital.
- Colonoscopy (to evaluate the colon)
- Upper endoscopy (to evaluate the esophagus, stomach and upper small intestine)
- ERCP (to evaluate bile ducts and pancreas)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Capsule endoscopy (video capsule imaging of the GI tract)
- Hemorrhoid banding
- Esophageal dilation (stretching of the esophagus)
- Stent placement (catheters placed to relieve blockages)
Should it become necessary to cancel or re-schedule an office appointment, please call our Central Scheduling Department at least 24 hours in advance at (508) 588- 6700, option 1. This allows our office to accommodate other patients waiting for an appointment.
Should it become necessary to cancel or re-schedule a procedure, please call our Central Booking Department at least 72 hours in advance at (508) 588-6700, option 2. A cancellation fee of $50 may be assessed for repeated cancellations where a procedure has been rescheduled at least 3 or more times, or no-shows with no advance notice. Cancellation fees are not covered by insurance.